MAT Exam or Management Aptitude Test is conducted by All India Management Association 4 times in a year for admissions to various MBA colleges in India.
Exam is conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree. A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also appear provisionally. Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation, which is different for different MIs/University.
The MAT score for a particular session is valid for one year for most management insititutes.
MAT is conducted in all major cities in the country and in leading cities abroad.
MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. The test is designed to measure a person’s general aptitudes as the following table indicates:
View MAT Exam Pattern
SALIENT ASPECTS OF MAT
- ISO 9001:2000 certified by DNV with accreditation to RVA and Quality Council of India.
- Entrance test for recognized programmes.
- Time tested over a decade.
- Validated through independent studies
- Availed by lakhs of students.
- Accepted by hundreds of Institutes and University Departments.
- Employing latest technology in evaluation and result processing.
- Individual score card with candidate’s photograph.
- Widespread network for sale of bulletins.
- Test Centres located all over the country and abroad.
- Low bulletin cost which includes registration and test fees.